We alter men's and ladies suits, uniforms, casual wear, business
trousers, corporate wear, maternity wear, tailor made
pants/trousers, suits, shirts etc.
- Dresses - shorten and /or lengthen hems, take in side
and centre back seams, replace zips, Lift shoulder seams, alter
necklines, shorten straps, remove sleeves
- Skirts - Shorten hems with or without lining, take in
waist and side seams, replace zips, replace buttons and waist
- Pants/shorts - shorten and /or lengthen hems,
add/replace false hem, buttons, waist elastic, knee patches, re-do
cuffs /splits/hems, take in or let out waist, add ½ pockets,
gussets, saddles, replace zips, take in seams, restitch seams.
- Jeans - Put back the original hem, take in centre back
seams, mending torn areas, replace jean studs, add patches to
- Suits/jackets/blazers/coats - Take in seams, replace
shoulder pads, mend, shorten sleeve with or without vent, alter
shoulders that are too wide.
- Leather - replace shoulder pads, shorten sleeves and
- Vest - Take in side seams, remove back ties, take in
- Shirts - Take in seams, shorten hems, turn collars
around, add buttonholes and buttons in collar, add darts
- Knitwear - hand stitch holes, shorten hem or sleeve
- Disabled wear - Take in seams, shorten sleeves, take in
shoulders that are too wide, add patches, shorten and /or lengthen
- Ladies'/Maternity wear - Take in seams, shorten and/or
lengthen hems and sleeves, replace shoulder pads.
Men’s tailed suit pants,
jacket and shirt altered
Custom made garments
(Dressmaking and alteration)
Lose weight- can be take in